This rings true as well for our Parents of Alumni (PAL). You are invaluable members of the St. Margaret's community. Thank you for entrusting us with your student’s academic, personal and spiritual growth over the years – we are grateful!
Each of you have your own Tartan experiences woven into the fabric of your graduate(s) journey at their first alma mater. Our aim is to continually foster the connections and friendships you hold dear, while keeping you apprised of campus and alumni happenings that matter the most to you!
If you are interested in getting/staying involved let us know
Traditions to Look Forward to and Ways to Stay Involved!
- Hire / Host / Connect with a Tartan – Internships, Jobs, ISPs. Join the St. Margaret’s Tartan Alumni Association Linked in Group
- Social Media: Facebook/Twitter: Tartan Alumni Association; Instragram and Venmo: @tartanalumni
- Hot Lunches: PAL opportunities!
- Events: Tartan BBQ, Tartan Tee-off, Tree Lighting Ceremony, Forever Plaid (aka Spring Fundraiser, Library Luncheon
- Speaker-Up Series
- Care Packages for Young Alumni in College
- Support T.A.L.E. the Tartan Alumni Legacy Endowment supporting student financial aid
- Update Contact Details / Personal & Professional Milestones
- PAL Arts Events: Enjoy the show!
- Tartan Athletics: Follow your favorite team!
No matter how you choose to stay connected, we welcome your participation. You’re your involvement helps share your ongoing pride in our school, your gratitude for the education your children received and an appreciation for lasting friendships made throughout the years.