Parents of Alumni
Parents of Alumni are an important part of the St. Margaret's community and we are proud to announce the establishment of our Parents of Alumni Association (PAL). Our mission is to provide the opportunity for Parents of Alumni to serve each other, their alums, and the St. Margaret's community.
If your child graduated 25 years ago or last June, you and your family will always be a part of our school community. Thank you for the privilege of teaching, coaching and mentoring your most precious assets-your children.
Many parents make lasting friendships while their students attend St. Margaret's and we want to provide a venue in which we can help foster those relationships. Our vision is a program that meets your needs while continuing to build on the many wonderful traditions you cherish.
We started our 2010-2011 year off with our PAL Coffee held this past November at Sapphire Laguna. It was a time for the parents to reconnect, see good friends and meet new parents of alumni from other years. We announced the PAL Board and had quite a few of the parents sign-up for committees such as the College Care Packages and the PAL Spring Event.
As our program grows there will be even more ways to get involved and reconnect, here are just a few other opportunities to stay connected with St. Margaret's:
- Come cheer on the Tartans at sporting events. Check out all of the Team Schedules
- Visit the Arts section to learn about upcoming concerts and performances, as well as visual arts exhibitions and special student presentations.
- Do you have a particular area of expertise? Volunteer to come and speak to a class that would benefit from your knowledge.
- Support to the Tartan Alumni Fund to help build strong Alumni and Parents of Alumni programs that will benefit our community for a lifetime.
- Or Contact Us and stop by for a visit to see what?s new!
No matter how you choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation. When you stay connected, you share your ongoing pride in our school, your gratitude for the education your children received and an appreciation for lasting friendships made throughout the years.