All-School Prospective Parent Preview Front Page Events
Thursday, April 26 - April 26, 2012
Time: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
St. Margaret’s Episcopal School, Orange County’s premier, college-preparatory, private education, invites parents of school-aged children, ages 2 - 17, for an inside look at St. Margaret’s during the school day on Thursday, April 26, 8:30 – 11 a.m. in the Library on the school’s campus at 31641 La Novia Avenue, San Juan Capistrano, Calif., 92675.
The Prospective Parent Preview includes a special program for each of the four school divisions, from the NAEYC Accredited, whole-child focused Preschool through the Upper School with its rigorous curriculum including 24 Advanced Placement classes.
• Visit classrooms in all divisions. Student to faculty ratios of 6:1 in Preschool and 11:1 in Lower School nurture the learning and social development of our youngest students. Average class sizes of 18 in the Middle School and 14 in the Upper School ensure students receive the support necessary to succeed in a rigorous academic environment while developing their voice and sense of self.
• Talk with students, and principals and current parents about the school’s education philosophies and curriculum.
• Hear advances in St. Margaret’s 21st Century Learning Initiative.
• Learn about the school’s college counseling process, 24 varsity teams and school-wide athletics programs, performing and visual arts, service learning and other student programs.
• Tour the 20-acre campus and expansive classroom and athletics facilities.
• Coffee and refreshments will be served.
The school is accepting applications for the 2012-2013 school year.
St. Margaret's Episcopal School seeks students of exemplary character who demonstrate the ability to succeed in an academically demanding program, who show potential for engagement in leadership and service opportunities, and whose parents' educational and developmental goals align with those of the school. St. Margaret's does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, hiring and athletic policies or in other school-administered programs.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admission, 949.661.0108, ext. 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org